CoppaFeel is a charity that raises awareness around breast cancer with campaigns designed to educate young woman to get a free monthly check.
How they did it
- CoppaFeel used print marketing
- The aim was to remove the awkwardness and raise breast cancer awareness
- Branding 250 bags to encourage women to get a monthly breast check
- 62% of pharmacists see the branded paper bags as a ‘great idea’
- 80% said it made it easier to engage in a conversation without the stigma of talking about a difficult conversation
- 45% believed that is was successful in encouraging young women to perform a check and potentially save their life
Download this ready-designed PDF to access the full case study. VoPP gives you our blessing to use or rebrand the content to help you communicate the value of paper and print now.